EVEN IF REDUCE THE AMOUNT OF MEAT YOU EAT-. MAYBE EAT 2-3 MEAT-FREE MEALS A WEEK. BY DOING THIS YOU WILL HELP REDUCE ANIMAL CRUELTY, BENEFIT YOUR HEALTH & HELP THE ENVIRONMENT.** Watch the FREE film about how animals are treated EVERYDAY in factory farms & SLAUGHTERHOUSES: DOMINIONMOVEMENT.COM COWS:
- Gentle & placid.
- Have individual personality.
- Some are bossy & others timid.
- 360 degree vision & can see all colors excepy red.
- Their hearing is better in deep & high fequency range.
- Have social hierarchy.
- Very social animals.
- Form bonds with each other.
- They groom each other mainly by licking which reinforces their relationship between them.
- Have problem solving skills.
- Like humans they are pregnant for 9 months & only produce milk when they give birth.
- They 'moo' to communicate as well as various postures such as the position of their head & facial expressions to communication.
- NUMBER KILLED PER YEAR IN AUSTRALIA: 2 MILLION
- Have individual personalities.
- Wag tail when happy.
- Exceptional capacity for learning & are smarter than dogs.
- Piglets learn their names by 2-3 weeks of age.
- They learn tricks faster than dogs.
- They have long memories.
- Use grunts to communicate.
- Pigs don't have sweat glands so on hot days will take a mud bath to protect their skin.
- Otherwise they are clean animals.
- Research has found that piglets have their own teat each.
Pigs are raised indoors- with no access to sunlight, grass or soil to stand on. Instead they stand & lie down on concrete floor with no bedding or room to move freely about.
CLICK HERE TO GO TO ANIMALS AUSTRALIAhttps://www.animalsaustralia.org
"I am not a drumstick" "
" I am not a nuggett"
"like you I am a living being who feels fear, pain & distress."CHICKENS:
- Social animals.
- Individual personalities.
- Have a pecking order.
- Very inquisitive.
- Can see full color.
- Use 30 vocialisations to communicate.
- Love dust baths to clean feathers.
- Female sits on eggs and clucks to chicks who cluck back.
- NUMBER OF CHICKENS KILLED PER DAY IN AUSTRALIA: 1 million (as they produce the least amount of meat).
Factory farming of chickens, crammed together in a shed. If any chickens are injured or sick they receive NO VETERINARY CARE.
- Animals want to live.
- They can smell/sense the fear, blood & death of the animals before them.
If you doubt animals about to be slaughtered don't feel fear or panic- look at this cow's face.Animals are treated as objects or commodities. Terms such as LIVESTOCK, BEEF, POULTRY, PORK & CATTLE reflect this & to desensitize us to what we are eating was once a LIVING & FEELING ANIMAL.
WHAT IS SPECIESISM?
Is the human-held belief that all other non-human animals are inferior. We've all heard the saying "dumb/stupid animal." It is similar to SEXISM OR RACISM.
Currently under the LAW (which reflects society's morals) animals are PROPERTY so can be BOUGHT, SOLD & KILLED.